Time & Location
About the event
Join us on Zoom to paint the featured painting! This is a step-by-step guided painting class taught by professional artist and educator Erin Leigh Boughamer.
Every class is an art lesson with different techniques and tips you won’t get from most regular paint and sip classes. Having 30 years experience as a professional artist, and 25+ years experience as an educator, Erin is an expert at explaining how to paint using her style of simple and easy to understand methods.
You will receive the private zoom link shortly after purchase.
Studio Phone: 413-889-1880
List of supplies needed:
1. Something to paint on: Streched Canvas, Canvas Boards, Wood, Slate, Watercolor Paper, etc.
(Recommended size 8x10 or larger)
2. Brushes: One large (3/4"-1" wide), One medium (round tip) and One small (a fine line brush for details)
3. Acrylic Paint: Required: White, Red, Cobalt Blue, Yellow, Black, Burnt Umber (a dirt brown)
Optional Colors: Violet, Green, Orange, Ultrmarine Blue, Raw Sienna (Redish Brown)
4. Palette: A smooth surface to mix paint (paper plate, or glass of old picture frame)
5. Cup of water: To wash brushes
6. Napkin or paper towels, or old tshirt/towel to dry brushes off
7. Hair Dryer to dry the painting faster (optional)
2 hours 30 minutes
Winter WonderlandPaint Sip Fun Pop-Up Studio
- Winter Wonderland$35$350$0